Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Prayer for my dad....

Somewhere along highway 90 between Fairmont and Rochester there is a godly couple driving quickly to a hospital. Please pray for their safety, that nothing happens to dad's health on the way, and that my mom would feel a peace like she's never felt before.

My dad has been having fevers again and they are increasing. The doctor wanted my dad to come by ambulance, but he didn't want to go without my mom. Mom told me this morning that he didn't look good.

Okay...here's where the rubber meets the road. Praying and believing, not giving into fear and panic. I'm headed to the green ottoman and getting down on my knees....you can check fcc's website if you want updates on my dad. Thanks. (www.faithcommunity.info....you click on community, then forum).

4 comments:

Katie R. said...

I'm praying that you all feel God's loving arms wrapped around you and supporting you.

erin said...

I'm praying for you and your family, Coffeegirl.
Please keep us updated.

Carla said...

Praying, sweets.

-V- said...

Dear Jesus,

Will you please meet Sheri on that green ottoman and give her a sense of your presence that will stick in her heart and mind for the rest of her life? Please wrap her warmly in your peace and Love. Let Your peace go far beyond this circumstance, so others will see the peace that covers her and know You are real and good.

Your hand holds mom and dad Reynertson. With gentleness and tender mercy, please hold them. Right now. You're running the show. And we ask that you will keep Sheri's dad here with their family for long enough to satisfyingly accomplish all you have planned for his life. And we contend on their behalf that that will be longer than any of us have asked or dared to hope for.

Jesus, please cover them now in this moment. We love and trust you. We believe that you are real and you are good. Amen.