Friday, October 5, 2007

How do you know if you have PMS?

If the friendly drive-thru lady at Wendy's ticks you off when she asks..."Hi, Welcome to Wendy's. Would you like to try our (*(*(^(&^&^% combo today?" First of all, I can never understand what in the world she just said. And second of all, if I'm in the drive-thru, I already have my order ready! Do people actually say yes to this question? Would it not save about 10 seconds of my time to just say..."Welcome to Wendy's...I'm ready for your order." Then, after I ordered this same friendly drive-thru person asked if I'd like to donate one dollar to their adoption fund. In my head I said, "No thank you, I am already donating my whole life to that right now. Thank you very much." Yep...I've got PMS.

5 comments:

Katie R. said...

Too funny. You could have said No (to the adoption fund) and then asked if she would like to donate to yours. Can you imagine the confusion on her face?

erin said...

Boy...sounds a lot like pregnancy.
In fact, I've noticed repeatedly that PMS and pregnancy are not all that different. Something to think about.

erin said...

Very, very funny, by the way.
I don't often actually laugh out loud at the screen. Good work!

kristi noser said...

Ask her if she wants cheese with that dollar.

-V- said...

I love it!!! This laughter stuff is good medicine, huh? :-) I echo Erin - you're good at it!