Friday, October 5, 2007

And God...thanks for David.

Comic relief this morning in the kitchen. We're doing the whole routine to get the boys on the bus. I'm trying to get David's attention, but that boy gets so distracted (just like his Daddy). Finally, I raise my voice ever so slightly and say, "David! Focus!" He looks up, undaunted, and in his best Tigger voice says, "I am! I am! I'm focused on multiple things!" Then breaks out into song, "It's hard, it's hard, it's hard to focus on multiple things." Over and over again. It was so good, I asked him if that was really a Tigger song...of course not. It was a David original. That's my boy.

2 comments:

erin said...

How funny!
Your kids are too smart! : )

LadyD said...

David, David. Yes -Thanks for David. We can't get enough of him when he comes over. He is funny without even trying! L