Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dad

My dad could use some few extra prayers. He hasn't been sleeping, his numbers are down and he's very weak and tired. There's that ache, a deep deep feeling inside my soul that only God knows about. I think it's one of those times where the Spirit will intercede on my behalf. I don't have any words.....it just goes beyond hurting.....for my dad, for my mom, for myself, my family....for everyone that loves my dad. He's just one of my favorite people...and I know if you knew him, he'd be one of yours, too. I love you, Dad.

5 comments:

Kara Jo said...

Sheri, my heart hurts for you. I'm sorry for the pain that you and your family are having to walk through.

Carla said...

You are loved. The prayers don't stop.

Katie R. said...

I'm praying for you and your family Sheri. Call for your Abba and lay down your head. He loves you so much.

erin said...

I'm praying, too. Keep us informed.
Loving you...

-V- said...

We're still here, hon. Thanks for keeping sharing your heart...