Friday, October 26, 2007

Bathroom Story...

In honor of Erin's bathroom stories...I have one of my own. It's Friday, and it's time you heard it.

So, there is a toilet on the Lobby Level of Methodist Hospital, in Rochester MN that has an amazing quality. If I had not experienced it myself, shown it to several witnesses, I still may be questioning it to this day.

I sat down one evening after a nasty dinner in the hospital cafeteria. I was extremely exhausted from the days events. As I was sitting doing my thing, I felt a warm sensation on my ever growing ....well...you know.......my first thought was...am I having some type of allergic reaction (this is always my first thought when weird body things happen)? No, that wouldn't make sense.....why do I feel so hot and warm and steamy? It's not me....it ...is....the toilet......just to make sure, I quickly stood up, touched the pipe on the wall that leads to this steam making machine...and yes...ladies and gentleman...the toilet has hot steamy water running through it.

I was so amazed at this strange fact, I had to go and get my brother, neice and mother. We all stood outside, looking in....wondering.....why?

7 comments:

kristi noser said...

This is a bad thought but you said the meal from the hospital cafeteria was nasty, right? Maybe that pipe goes straight from there to there ifyaknowwhatimean.

kristi noser said...

OR the hospital is easing your bodily functions by making it seem as if you were a toddler in a warm bath...

Carla said...

MMMMM...warm....

erin said...

LOL!
Good story! I bet the maintenance man doesn't know he has his pipes backwards.
What a funny find. It would be perfect for my bathroom cat-naps...

-V- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

Maybe it's a facial...for the other end? If so, you could REALLY have skin like a baby's bum.

football freak said...

You got your niece! Dont you mean your son! Not your niece.