Monday, November 19, 2007

Simplicity...

My family surprised me with a birthday present Saturday night when I got home from Rochester. My husband said after I opened it, I did the girly squeal/scream thing. I didn't even know that it came out of my mouth. Here's what I opened...a hot pink FINEPIX Z, small, pocket-sized digital camera! I've been wanting a small one that I can throw in my diaper bag and take with me everywhere! Here's the best part..when my husband looked online for reiviews, the only complaint was..."It's too simple." Perfect! I love simple.

6 comments:

Katie R. said...

How fun!

-V- said...

Hm... wonder if they come in green? :-)

zcoffeegirl said...

Nope..but they have a cool orange you may like..

Kelli said...

Sweet! Way better than anything that goes in the kitchen...

Just remember to have your pictures printed.

Carla said...

Cheeeeeeeese!

erin said...

Sweet! I love squealey gifts! Now you have no excuse but to put up tons of pics!