Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm a blogger!!!

I am up late and the munchkins are all asleep. I have been dreaming about this day. The day that I have created my own blog. I am going to have to ask for help from some of my blogger friends on how to make my blog look pretty. I have no idea what I am doing! But, here I am. Won't my husband be so proud of me? He just declared that he wasn't the type of person to blog because he just says what he's thinking. He thinks it's only the introverts of the world who need to blog in order to get their thoughts out there. Hmmm....maybe true for me. I do think better alone. This would be my ideal way of communciating....most of the time. But, husband, if you're reading this, I think you should blog because I love the thoughts that you speak so clearly to me, and others would benefit from them also. (Most of the time.) Stay tuned for thoughts on life, kids, coffee, or whatever comes to mind.

8 comments:

Carla said...

Welcome zcoffeegirl!! So good to see you out here!

zcoffeegirl said...

cute hair cut, by the way

Unknown said...

welcome!

kristi noser said...

Welcome Z! I am so glad to see you in the blogsphere I can't even stand it. I agree that Randy should get his own blog. I would love to hear what rattles around in his head.
Now Kelli is going to be so jealous she will start a blog! Maybe.

erin said...

Welcome!
I have to say, though, I'm no introvert...

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I'm proud of you, my introverted friend.

Anonymous said...

It looks like all my introverted friends are leaving me in the dust. That's ok. Dust is my friend. I keep it around me all the time. I can write in it...see? who needs a blog when you've got DUST!

Welcome, Mrs. Coffee. Scatter your thoughts to the blog winds...we wait with anticipation!

Kim N. said...

Welcome! I can't wait to get to know you!