Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Davester gets sick....


I've got writer's block.

Not really, I'm just tired. The Davester is on day 11 of a chest cold. He has asthma and when he gets a cold, it is a pretty nasty deal. He sat and read all morning. In the afternoon, he quietly played legos for hours. At 4 p.m. he came bounding up the stairs, wanting, begging to go outside to meet Caleb because he missed him so much. At dinner time, I found myself saying, "David, inside voice." After dinner when he was trying to focus on his homework, but kept interrupting himself with another song, I threatened to send him downstairs to his room to finish his math.

Davester is going back to school tomorrow. Then, maybe, I'll have something to blog about.

5 comments:

-V- said...

Davester posts are always fun too! Yes, definitely sounds like SOMEONE is ready to go back to school... ;-)

erin said...

Very cute picture.
I hope he's feeling better today!

LadyD said...

Yep. I agree with V.
He is ready to go back.
Off you go Sweetheart-
enjoy your day!
Hope Momma had some quiet today-

Katie R. said...

Missin' ya.

LadyD said...

O' Where, O' Where, O' Where is Sheri?
Just singin you a song-
Hope all is well,
L.