Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now....

Why? My dark mood. Feeling like I'm in a slump and want to do something COMPLETELY different with my life. No, I'm not talking about not keeping my commitments or striving to be the wife, mom, that God wants me to be. But..do you ever just want to change something and you're not sure what? Curtains aren't enough....I'm talking something major. Like that thing way deep down inside that screams for change? What probably needs to happen is a new resolved to work out, change my diet, read my Bible more faithfully, buck up and keep working with my girl who needs so.much.work. And honestly..if I read one more facebook entry about people watching movies all day, or sitting by the window watching the snow fall while they quietly sip their coffee and read a book......

Yeah...probably shouldn't be blogging right now. The dark side exposed.

5 comments:

Katie R. said...

It's good to vent.

LadyD said...

I could have wrote that last night.
I was in the same boat yesterday. We now have no toilets, no water, no hot water, no drains, no laundry, no showers or baths, and a pukeing baby, and 3 crying kids who wanted to go to the party. I just wanted to jump a plane to Florida and lay on a beach. Alone. I agree with the FB thing, maybe someday we will be sipping tea and watching the snow fall. But for now I need to get some buckets for lifes little messes.
Try to think happy thoughts, blast the Praise and Worship music:)

zcoffeegirl said...

Okay..Laura...I am so sorry for all the inconveniences that you have had to put up with this Chrismtmas season. You are such a trooper....and I will take your advice and blast the praise music...

LadyD said...

Well, I didn't mean you HAD to do it :) It was just an idea that helps me sometimes, especially when making dinner.
We will come out of this pit, as we speak I am watching the very expensive Septic truck try to fix our frozen system out front.....ew.
I am not a trooper, I just don't cry well:)
Maybe we'll see you guys tomorrow if we can shower~

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what's up with all the FB people who's statuses are about sipping tea, etc.? January is a hard month for me, and February too. I was feeling pretty dark yesterday. Praise music is a great idea. Praying for you, Sheri.