Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A gift....

I was cleaning out my office area today. The never ending project...and I found a box of old letters. Yep. You guessed it. Inside were about a dozen letters from my dad. All dated back to when I was in college. My dad didn't like to be on the phone or to write letters, but he really made a huge effort when I was away from home. My favorite line in all of them...."Dear daughter, your dad loves you muchly.". I know..a scholar he wasn't, but a loving, humble, God-fearing man, he was. I am so blessed to be the daughter of Richard T. Reynertson.

5 comments:

Carla said...

Oh, I love this and am glad you have so much to treasure, sweet Sheri.

kristi noser said...

What a precious gift from your Dad. Wow.

Katie R. said...

What a special gift.

Katie R. said...

What a special gift.

Kelli said...

That is wonderful.