Monday, April 7, 2008

Almost ready..

I think I'm almost ready to start blogging again. I can tell because I have that funny dialogue thing going in my head again. And then there's the serious, sobering thoughts about life. I'm glad that God doesn't just stick the sobering things in my head without the funny ones. Anyway...blogging again soon. Miss you all and want to catch up on my blogging buddies. It's coming...maybe along with spring...read about Vonda chasing it down with a stick! That is funny...and brought me much joy.

Soon....

9 comments:

Carla said...

All in good time, my friend! Miss you!

Andrea said...

Oh yay!! I've been thinking and praying for you often! :)

Katie R. said...

:)

LadyD said...

Double :)

kristi noser said...

I'll raise one smile and a WOOT!

-V- said...

Good to hear your 'voice' again, dear friend!

Kara Jo said...

Miss you. Will be good to have you back! Have been thinking about you.

zcoffeegirl said...

Thanks guys. I've got strep..going to take a little bit longer. Haven't had it this bad since I was in college. Good grief.

theswamphare said...

Hurray! Whenever you're ready.